Bright Sparks Early Learning Centre is a 74-place family-owned centre, accredited under the National Quality Framework by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority.
We have a dedicated team of experienced, qualified educators who provide stimulating learning and individual nurture for children in long day care, before and after school care, and vacation care.
Our purpose and values
Our purpose is to provide the highest quality education and care, with a focus on learning through play. Our strongly held values are that:
- Your child’s safety and care is our number one priority
- Your child is valued as a unique individual
- Relationships and families matter
- Parents are our primary partners
- We strive for quality and value for money.