Our programs aim to:
- Provide quality care and learning experiences that reflect our philosophy
- Celebrate children as competent, capable, creative, and curious learners who learn best through using their hands
- Work together as a team to design age appropriate activities that are tailor made to the interests of the children and offer them choice
- Promote physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development
- Enable a sense of belonging, responsibility, self-confidence, and cultural pride
- Reflect and re-evaluate as a team to work towards a high standard of education and care.