Our Kindy is led by a university-qualified registered Early Childhood Teacher and a team of qualified educators. Our program is tailored to grow and change with the needs of your child. Our Kindy teacher and educators guide and encourage children through learning experiences while developing foundational skills necessary for transition into formal schooling.
Our full-time program offers flexible drop-off and pickup times as part of our Long Day Care of 6:30 am to 6:30 pm, with all meals provided. The benefits of our Kindy are continuity of care for your child, flexible start and end time to suit your family’s needs, full time availability, smaller class sizes and higher quality education and care, CCS fee assistance and same fee per day as Pre-Kindy, and no uniform or school supplies needed.
We use the Australian Government’s Early Years Learning Framework and WA Kindergarten Curriculum Guidelines to guide our programming in the key areas of:
- Language, literacy and communication skills, social skills
- Maths, number, shape and space
- Problem solving, relating to others, playing co-operatively
- Investigating, exploring, questioning, thinking and wondering
- Creativity, sensory experiences
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Understanding different cultures and the world around them
- Developing confidence, independence, self-esteem, and emotional regulation.